- Event information: firstname.lastname@example.org / phone +358 44 954 5934
- Chairman of LOC & General secretary: Janne Harjula, email@example.com
- Competition director: Markku Hölsö, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition director: Karri Rustholkarhu, email@example.com
- Communications: Matti Hannikainen, firstname.lastname@example.org and Piia Jäntti, email@example.com
- Sales coordinator: Harri Aalto firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitor´s wristband is “hallmark” of participants, suportters etc. during the event. Please, hold your competitor´s wristband around your wrist during all event. Officials will check that one in accommodation schools, restaurant and additional program events. Wirstband is also cool way to show other peolpe that you have been part of the Youth Athletics Games 2019 in Finland!
If you lost your wristband, please take right away contact to TIC or supervisor of school accommodation.
All accomondation schools will locate on walking distance from the competition venue.
The parking areas will be close to the stadium and marked by P -letter on the map.
There will be First aid groups at the competition area during the event times.
All competitors will have incurance organized by LOC during the event.
You can also be part of the organisation group in top event of youth athletics!
You can get lot of different kind of experiece for diffrent kind of jobs. We will give you certificate for your job which is valuable in future.
YAG connect people, meet new friends and keep in touch with them after event too.